Thursday, 28 January 2016

NEW SCRUMBLE PICTURE, PINK CHAMPAGNE.



Here I am showing the stages of making the first piece of my new scrumble.
I am calling this one 'Pink Champagne' and it will become clearer later why I am calling it this.


Some of it is knitting and some crochet, just picking the stitches up from where ever you want to go next and choosing a colour that looks  right to you.




 This piece measures approx 6" x 3" and so this is not for the impatient person.
I've got my box of pinks and creams down at the side of me and I'm having fun.

5 comments:

  1. It is so good to see how you have developed this piece and what a great name for it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking great - love the colours
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I don't know what to say except that look hard to see, but beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love where this is going! I loke yhe lnitted/crocheted combo. I want to invlude bots of feltinh in mu work as well.

    ReplyDelete