Friday, 8 January 2016

RIBBING AND GOLD TAPE




I wanted to show you how a simple piece of knitted rib can easily be included in a scrumble.
This piece is 2 x 2 rib in dk and is decreased to fit.


I find that these knitted pieces are useful for stretching around bends, here it is sewn in place but looking a bit bare.


But after tying a few bits of gold tape the whole thing gets transformed.
I may add beads to this piece but I shall have to observe it for a bit to decide.
Remember, anything goes if it looks good.

4 comments:

  1. Your ideas amaze me. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more I see of your scrumbles the more I love them so unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are inspiring me. Had to clear out a cupboard under the stairs and found abag of odd knitted pieces and yarn, guess what I am going to have a go at!
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete