Tuesday, 9 February 2016

PROGRESS ON THE PINK CHAMPAGNE SCRUMBLE PICTURE.

Little by little the 'Pink Champagne' Scrumble picture is taking shape.
After starting this as a free form working without a canvas I have transferred it to a hoop, this I find much easier.


You can see the pencil outline of the size it will be when finished, I am overlapping the edges just a bit as I think I may put this in a frame with a mount and the edges will hide the cut edge of the mount.


Little bit of knitting and a little bit of crochet added bit at a time, this is beginning to take shape.
The more textured yarn you can find the better as this alone will make it look good.


Here is the box of gold balls that I am making when I have a spare minute, I need about 50 of these.
They will be going onto the scrumble when the background is completed.
Any guesses as to what I am going to use them for ?


4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful artwork in the making. I wonder how many have you made now, do you still have them?

    I guess Autumn for the next one. The balls look like pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acorns or pine cones, they look wonderful, as does Pink Champagne.
    You are really inspiring me........... But I must finish my knitting first!
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps they will be an edge to the overall shape or, on the other hand, looking at your header picture, perhaps they will be dingle dangles on the shape and at the bottom.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious, so much work. I look forward to seeing it done. :)

    ReplyDelete