Wednesday, 16 March 2016

SLOW PROGRESS ON THE 'PINK CHAMPAGNE SCRUMBLE PICTURE'


I'm still working on the pink champagne scrumble picture but my mojo left me for a while and things sort of came to a halt,  but I'm back in tune now and hope it won't be too long before it is finished.




 This is sort of what I want it to look like when its finished, bunches of gold grapes hanging from a vine, this is only a rough idea as I don't generally map anything out before hand.
Making the tiny gold balls is a little tedious but I know it will be worth it in the end, you can see the one bunch in the previous post.


Here is as far as I've got, if you look closely you can see the pencil mark of the outline of the circle, not a lot left to fill in, then the fun of the grapes.




I thought you might like to see the variety of yarns that I am using, I have a drawer and large box full of different textures and thicknesses of pink and creamy yarns.






some I'll use, some I won't.  But it is important to have a good variety as this is what makes or breaks the picture in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. this is coming along well await the finish and show time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Sometimes you have to take a break and come back to it later. No rush.

    ReplyDelete