Wednesday, 6 April 2016

FIRST PIECE OF SCRUMBLE I MADE.



 

Front


Back

I thought I'd show you the very first piece of scrumble that I made, one of the pieces that got me started on the work that I  now make.
This piece is more traditional freeform and not stitched onto a backing.
Each little piece was joined as I went, either crochet or knitting. 

I tend to use childrens or very short knitting needles for all of my scrumble work as they are easier to handle.
I called this piece simply Autumn.



3 comments:

  1. good to see your fist piece scrumbles are so delicious, sounds a funny word to describe them but to me that is what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good first attempt. I can see how you are improving each time you create a new piece. Practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete